Saturday, August 1, 2009

I'm starting to lose hair?!?

im a 20 yr old female, my eating habits are fine, sometimes i skip meals when i have no time. in the morning i eat a bagel, around lunchtime/dinnertime pizza, pasta, rice %26amp; steak/lamb/fish, and sometimes salad.



I don't have much stress in my life although i felt depressed during the summer (bf problems).



I just got off birth control pills about a month ago, i was on them for about 2 months.



Everytime i brush my hair i feel like im brushing the hair out of my head. I don't fill the brush, but there is a lot of hair falling.



Why is this happening?



I'm starting to lose hair?!?

probably you have something on you mind and this is really bothering you.



Any want try REVALID you can find it in pharmacy trust me it is the best



I'm starting to lose hair?!?

GO TO THE DOCS



I'm starting to lose hair?!?

doyou process your hair? is it flat-ironed every day?



YOu have weak hair, you ned to give it its strength back.



Girl you need to try this NOW.



I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com



Instantly repairs your hair, increase tensile strength=staying power=retaining what you have, so no flyaways in tub or brush=longer hair in a month.



I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!



www.biolustreflorida.com



Make sure you watch their video on the site,



its amazing. Lady changes her hair color 3 times in 30 minutes with NO DAMAGE



Instant Hair Repair for REAL



I'm starting to lose hair?!?

Badly damaged hair breaks at the scalp to avoid try this remedy. Massage aloe Vera gel over the scalp,leave it for about one hour.After this rinse the hair with warm water.It gives excellent results for hair loss if one uses this massage at least 3-4 times a week. Check out



http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.



I'm starting to lose hair?!?

You are not alone in this, many young woman face same problems. Email me at megdhanusi@yahoo.com and I will be able to send you some information on great line of products that can help your hair to repair it self. I can also recommend you some Natural vitamins.



This is a cheap and inexpensive way to save your hair from getting further damaged.



I'm starting to lose hair?!?

hi, hair loss is not that big problem if you take care of your haor properly. here's an article about this problem and its salvation:



http://www.jurgita.com/articles-id134.ht...



I'm starting to lose hair?!?

While hair loss in men usually comes from 閳ユ笜atural causes,閳?hair loss in women can be caused by any number of factors, including. . .



Your diet, and whether or not you閳ユ獧e getting the nutrients your body needs to produce healthy hair.



Your lifestyle including whether you smoke and what kind of activities you regularly take part in . . .



How you treat your hair . . . whether you over-color or condition your hair, how badly you hit the hair dryer every day . . . and what kind of shampoo and other hair care products you use. In fact badly treating your hair is the single most-common cause of hair loss in women.



Hormone level and menopause . . . including how much estrogen your body is producing at any time . . . Many woman who go through menopause find themselves having to deal with 閳ユ窋emale Pattern Baldness閳?. . . as if they didn閳ユ獩 already have enough to worry about.



A genetic disposition to hair loss . . .



Pregnancy . . . which can cause hair loss or an over-abundance of hair as your body goes through hormonal changes and feeds your growing child.



Illness



And other causes.



Taking or has history of taking Birth control or anti-cancer medications...



And you have reasons to see your Dr and he/she could help to get you a full Exams n investigate your blood for any hormonal changes....



I hope this infors help...



I'm starting to lose hair?!?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Hairloss/Hairfall



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur...

No comments:

Post a Comment