Saturday, August 1, 2009

LOTS of my hair is falling out..I'm not forming patches yet..but I'm afraid I will and tur

Everytime I brush my hair..my hair like falls out like atleast 20 hairs..O.O...I have LOTS of hair..but still..and even more hair falls out when I wash it. Its terrible.



LOTS of my hair is falling out..I'm not forming patches yet..but I'm afraid I will and turn bald.?

typically you will shed about 100 hairs a day. Everyones hair has a natural cycle and when that cycle is over it will fall out and start it all over again. If you have a lot of hair you might loose more than most. If you can see strait through your hair to your scalp I would go see a doctor. there are many reasons why a person would loose their hair such has hormones, stress things like that but if you are under the age of lets say 45 I would say I wouldn't jump to that conclusion. I have seen it in young people but it is rare..



LOTS of my hair is falling out..I'm not forming patches yet..but I'm afraid I will and turn bald.?

dotn worrie i have the same proble hair every where all the time if you got a think head of hair its gonan fall out like tht your suppose to have at least 100 hairs or more fall out of your haed a day so its normal dotn worie about it unless your hair is falling out in big patched where u are bald your fine =] hope this helps you



LOTS of my hair is falling out..I'm not forming patches yet..but I'm afraid I will and turn bald.?

About 50 to 100 milligrams a day of vitamin B6 taken for one or two months helps decrease hair fall. A medicine rich in sulfur is also recommended as sulfur plays an important part in the structure of the hair. Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment