Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Anyone have the same kind of hair as me?

My hair is very dirty blonde, or a blondish brown. It is like, exactly borderline, and none of my friends can agree whether it is blonde or brown. it is sorta wavy, but closer to straight, especially when it is dry out. When it is humid, it is still wavy, but if i shower and don't brush my hair it gets almost curly. It sometimes get a little oily on top, but usually its fine. It isn't dry either. Its not very thin, but it isn't really thick either. It does get a little poofy when I brush it though. Not particularly frizzy or anything, just a few of the normal flyaways.



Does anyone have similar hair? How do you take care of it? Like..what kind of shampoo , conditioner, styling products, brush,etc. do you use. Do you use a curling or straightening shampoo? How often do you wash your hair? Do you shower in the morning or at night? Do you blow dry it, straighten, or curl it? I'm looking for specific details, like brand names of products, etc. Thanks SOO much for all your help!



Anyone have the same kind of hair as me?

omgg ! i think i have the excat samee hair as you!



except mines like blonde hahah.



but i use pantene pro-v (75%smoother hair kind.. its white and green the bottle ahha)



i shower in the night usually. i never blowdry it cuz it ruins my hair soo baad.



sometimes i straighten tho, but usally only like four or five times a month.



whats really nice, if you do blowdry your hair, is take a shower at night before you go to bed, and after you blowdry it put it in a tight french braid. when you take it out in the morning, it comes out really wavy and pretty =]



Anyone have the same kind of hair as me?

omg my hair is so close 2 urs its kinda scary!!!



i use tresemme! it works great!



i do blow dry it...it stays straighter that way and and it wont puff out if it gets to warm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment