Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Do guys like their hair touched? because most girls do, dont they?

I know that lots of girls i know find it relaxing and a really nice feeling to have their hair touched, and brushed an tied up and like head massages and stuff, do guys?



Do guys like their hair touched? because most girls do, dont they?

its a big NO NO in a guys world to touch their hair especially if its gelled.



just touch em in other parts of their body just not the hair hehehee



Do guys like their hair touched? because most girls do, dont they?

There should be no reason for guys not to like head massages and such. I know a guy friend of mine likes to have his hair done at the salon because when they would wash his hair, he likes the feeling of it. So I don't really think gender would make much of a difference. Perhaps some guys wouldn't be as open as much as girls because they think it's a feminem topic?



Do guys like their hair touched? because most girls do, dont they?

I'm a girl and I have never liked when people touch my hair. I don't know many guys that like their hair touched either.

No comments:

Post a Comment