Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Help! I have too much product in my hair!?

I got my hair cut and styled today at the salon and the stylist put way too much shine cream in my hair. As a result, it looks somewhat greasy and it feels almost stuck together. I don't have time to take a shower and wash it out and dry and style it again. Does anyone know of a different way to get the excess out? I've tried brushing my hair a lot and that hasn't helped. Thank you!



Help! I have too much product in my hair!?

DO NOT BRUSH! i repeat, DO NOT BRUSH!!!! This only makes it worse. sprinkle a little baking soda on it, wipe it out with a paper towel, then use some baby powder to freshen the scent. when you do get time to wash it, be sure to use baking soda mixed in with your shampoo to remove any build-up from the product, then wash again before conditioning, and only condition the ends. never apply the conditioner to your scalp. trust me...i do hair.



Help! I have too much product in my hair!?

Baby Powder



Help! I have too much product in my hair!?

oh gosh dont brush it!!



that only makes it look even more greasy.



wet your finger tips with warm/hot water and rub in your roots.



that should take out some of it.



Help! I have too much product in my hair!?

paper towel then wipe the strands little by little. this will reduce too much oil



Help! I have too much product in my hair!?

If you have time, get to a drug store or pharmacy and see if they have dry shampoo like that used in hospitals. It will take excess grease out and leave your hair looking clean. You should also call and complain to the salon! Salons charge an arm and a leg for their services and if you look at the ingredients in their products, the same ingredients are found in over the counter products!



Help! I have too much product in my hair!?

Try wetting it with hot water, don't use shampoo for a few days (and don't go to that saloon!!!!!!!)



(P.S.) I usually put little conditioner on my hair and nothing else. Then I rinse my hair and my hair turns out fine.



Help! I have too much product in my hair!?

You can use baby powder or other types of powder to make your hair look less greasy by rubbing it in to your roots, but don't put too much in so that people can see whiteness on your hair.



Help! I have too much product in my hair!?

It probably took you longer to get on your computer, get into this site and type in you stupid question than what it would have just taken to wash the stuff out.



This is really a totally stupid question!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment