Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I'm loseing my hair?

Hey everyone I am loseing my hair. I just took a bath and had a wad of atleast 50 stands floatin in my water. Then dried my hair and it was all over my towel. I also lose hair when i comb or brush my hair. Is this normal?



I'm loseing my hair?

It is perfectly normal to lose some strands of hair everyday. 40-50 strands a day is normal. Dieting leads to hair loss, so if you have been dieting that could be it. Seafood is excellent for hair, so if you enjoy fish, eat it regularly.



Some anxiety/psychological disorders can lead to hair loss, as well.



If you dyed your hair the chemicals in hair dye can also make your hair fall out. Please use an ammonia and peroxide-free brand when dying your hair.



I'm loseing my hair?

every once in a while like 3 times a year. I go through a major hair loss ordeal. I think it has something to do with hormones. I am not bald lol so idk



I'm loseing my hair?

Yes, you are getting older so you need newer strands. while they are coming off they are growning so you probably wont have this problem for long



I'm loseing my hair?

It depends what age you are, because typically hair loss begins between 12 and 40, so this seems pretty normal. However, if you are losing this much hair daily and are seeing that your hair is becoming noticeably thinner, you should probably see a doctor. You might have a disorder of some kind.



I'm loseing my hair?

I have just run into a great product for hair loss. It is called thermal fusion. It is all natural, botanicals. It stimulates hair growth. It takes about 8 months for someone who has significant balding to see results. However, for someone who has thinning hair, the results tend to be more like 2 weeks to a month. My aunt and my mom both had this problem when they reached 50s. They both use the product and have seen huge improvement. If you are interested I can email you the product full name and tell you where we got it.



Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment