Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Help with my hair?

My hair is officially ruined from over-dying it. It is a nautral icky dirty blonde color (which i hate). What should I do? Should I let it grow back into his natural color and start over? Or is there something I can use to make it better? I've tried all types of conditionars and nothing works really good. It basically gets very tangled, sometimes greasy (after a few hours), lots comes out when I brush my hair and it gets all clumped when I'm washing my hair and becomes impossible to get the shampoo out. My hair is very fine. It's a little longer then shoulder length. Any help is great!



Help with my hair?

Try a shorter cut and use a temporary to semi-permanent color while it grows out. Other than that find a great conditioner and pamper the heck out of it.



Help with my hair?

just because is CORRECT! Get a trim and get frequent cuts until all the color is gone. Use an amazing conditioner. Nexxus has some phenom ones. I'd stay away from color all together just until u get it together. And leave the coloring, dying, hi-lites, etc to a professional stylist. Damage is home is frequent due to us not knowing what we're doin! GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment