Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A guy searching for the right hair product for wavy/curly hair?

I have been through so many gels which leave my hair coarse, rough and bushy- trying to brush it out is hell because it pulls and only looks worse, mousse isnt strong enough to hold, Ive been searching for the right product- and have come across American Crew Products, before purchasing and being let down I figured let me ask for those who have used this product or are in the similar predicament as I am, What works for you? (I have shoulder length hair - when wet it is perfect so I want a product that can mantain that ease) Any guys out there with long hair- found the perfect product? Let me know please.



A guy searching for the right hair product for wavy/curly hair?

Stay away from mouse's they contain to much alcohol and dry your hair out. Try more of the texure or defining cremes one good one is called slept in by short and sexy hair from your beauty professional salons. apply to damp hair or dry to control it and give a soft pliable look.

No comments:

Post a Comment