Wednesday, October 7, 2009

How come when i use a round brush.....?

Ok, like many ppl have told me using a round brush and a hair dryer will make wonders for my hair, but I tried it and its not true!!



How do you use it, am I using it wrong cause I am not getting the desired look, besides when I get it done in the salon, it comes out bouncy and with volume but when I do it at home it comes out limp..



Another thing, do you an attachment for the hair dryer, not a diffuser...I forgot what its called but do I need it to use it with a round brush?!?! Help, I rly wanna learn how to use the round brush...



Also, do you need a good brand of a round brush..



Cause I have one but its by Scrunci or w/e you call it.



They sell them at Wal-Mart...



HELP!!!!!



How come when i use a round brush.....?

it takes practice, but here's the best way i can explain it.



make sure to get the brush as close to your scalp as possible. pull the hair slightly in the opposite direction that it falls [so "up"]. this will give your roots a little boost and give you more volume.



make sure you hold your hair tight as you bring the brush down the shaft. work in small sections. it helps to pull your hair up and out of the way as you work on each layer.



hope that helps a bit!



How come when i use a round brush.....?

You first need to spray a protectant and styling product, I use ALTERNA and I have fine hair that doesnt like to do anything I want! I use alterna know and it really does work. You will have to go to a proffessional salon to get it. Spray it in your hair while its wet and blowdry... You will love it.



How come when i use a round brush.....?

Get your hair mostly dry first(about 80%) then style with the brush. The other answers are very good(follow what they say). Oh, the attachment is called a concentrator, it is good to have but it is not absolutely necessary.



How come when i use a round brush.....?

Maybe of the haircut? You prolly need to update ur cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment