Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Help! My wavy hair becomes frizzy!?

Hello,



I wash my hair at night before going to bed. When I wake up in the morning, it is slightly wavy. But when I brush it, it becomes very frizzy and poufy. What products can I put in my hair to encourage the waves and decrease the frizz?



I know that the simple answer is "don't brush your hair" but I would like to know about other solutions. I never use any products in my hair, so I'm completely clueless about this.



Please help!



Thanks :)



Help! My wavy hair becomes frizzy!?

*Alright...so if the salon products are too pricey for your budget...here is the one department store products and Salon (de-frizzers/balms) I have personally come to find that seems to work for me. Because like you, I also take my shower at night and then wake up with some frizzy mess. Anyways......



*Sunsilk- anti-frizz creme (Green bottle)*



~A little goes a long way, like pea size.~



~You can use it in wet or dry hair, however I recommend using it on dry hair...that way it tames your frizz etc. and if you use it correctly (not too much at a time) and distribute it evenly throughout your hair, it won't cause it to have the greasy feeling.



~Plus you can use it whenever your hair starts to act up and get frizzy throughout your day.



*Like any de-frizz creme, use it moderately and there should be no grease like effect.*



.I have also tried these products as well. Some work ok and some...well not so much.



~Dream Hair Cream (purple tube) by Steve Worthington or something. Smells great...not a great de-frizzer.



~CHI hair creme and spray (Red bottle) you can find it in Salons or I have found it at Kmart. Although my stylist said never to buy Salon products from department stores, because 9 times out of 10 they're expired products. Which is why they won't give you the results you're looking for. **Speaking of which...haha...which is probably why I didn't get those results I was looking for :) (I bought mine from Kmart! ahh..bad)



~Redken creme...it's in a clear pump like bottle, smells great. Works pretty good.



**Alright so my stylist also told me that if you are going to be using one salon product on your hair, such as a de-frizzer or straightening balm etc. then you should be using all salon brand products on your hair as well. Because sometimes if you only use one salon product on your hair and you use like the department store brands on your hair...for everything else, well....your desired results won't be acheived. So with beauty may come a hefty price tag depending on which salon you purchase your product(s) from :) So I say, if you want true advice on what to do, go down to a salon or call one up and tell them about your hair situation, and they will recommend certain products for your hair type! Then you can feel free to ask how much they cost and anything else that comes up :)



%26gt;Good luck.



Help! My wavy hair becomes frizzy!?

i have the same problem, and i live in louisiana, so the huimidity makes it 5xs as bad. here is what i do.



at night i wash my hair (every other night unless i sweat alot) with herbal essences "hello hydration" shampoo and conditioner. then when i get outof the shower, i pat dry my ahir with towel, and apply suave hair treatment (knock off of the redken stuff they use in the salon). good luck, i hope youget the good results i have received.



Help! My wavy hair becomes frizzy!?

garnier fructis has a few things like that



so does herbal essances.



really a lot of hair products make these creams that u just put in your wet hair



and it should keep some of the frizz away. hope this helps ^.^



Help! My wavy hair becomes frizzy!?

use herbal essences : body envy: volumizing mousse



it works a treat!



you can get it at your local drugstore.



Help! My wavy hair becomes frizzy!?

Try some curl enhancing gel. And maybe try using a wide-tooth comb instead of a brush.



Help! My wavy hair becomes frizzy!?

Biosilk Silk therapy. Heres a pic



http://www.farouk.com.pl/catalog/images/...



After you brush, just rub it in your hair. Its not a curling product but if your hair is naturally wavy, after you de-frizz it, the waves will come back by themselves.



Help! My wavy hair becomes frizzy!?

Dont go out and buy anything expensive.



First: Purchase a mild Shampoo (To Clarify hair, I will explain why)



Second: TRIM your hair ends (May 1 1/2 to 2 inches)



Third: Here's the magic part: Mix olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil, avocado oil and a "little" honey, (honey u will have to heat so it can blend). Either leave on ALL day or all night (if all nite, DONT use honey)



Use a teaspoon of every oil and honey,.... a little more if ur hair is long or a little less if ur hair is short



Repeat this 3-4 times a week, your hair will grow like a weed, fortify, reconstruct, moisturize, soften %26amp; remove all frizz I promise,..... and it will be super shiny!!!!



The clairifying shampoo will help take the oil off your hair when u shower



You can also use a conditioner but get a light conditioner that wont wiegh ur hair down, becuz u can over condition, I use herbl essences "clean happy" conditioner.



When I do this at nite, I wake up, shampoo %26amp; condition, rinse and style as usual. Has worked for years



You can find olive oil anywere, but the other oils you will have to buy at a local organics store, wholes foods or BJ's health corner.



Source: http://www.myspace.com/creaturemermaid.....

No comments:

Post a Comment