Sunday, July 26, 2009

Losing hair in summer?

I'm a teenager and lately I've been losing alot of hair. Not like chunks but when I brush through it many strands come out. I also have long hair. Does it have to do with the season and the length of my hair?? Help please



Losing hair in summer?

that happens to me too. if you put your hair up alot it pulls on your hair follicles and causes hair to come out like that too. if its really noticable then i would get it checked out. but out of the 3427380 billion hairs in your head...loosing about 10-20 a day doesnt mean a thing.



Losing hair in summer?

yeah I am a teen too! I'll be sitting there running my fingers through my hair and a few will come out. But it's not that big of deal, because it's your body's way of thinning out your hair because of the heat. It will grow back in the fall and winter. Don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment