Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What should I do to keep my hair healthy??

I just had gotten my hair cut today, and I was so nervous because I was a bit self-conscious to be critisized...You see..I shed alot of hair...ALOT..and I have a little bit too ..and Im only 17 years old...I'm scared that when I grow older, I would still find clumps of hair on my brush until I will be bald...and believe me...it frightens me...alot. The guy even told me and noticed of how much hair I was losing..I wanted to cry!!! But as he cut it, and dryed it...my hair looked so healthy, and finally half of my hair wasn't covered on the brush. My question is how do I take care of my hair? What should I do to make it seem a little more...so much healthier...grow quicker...I'm stuck...because I wish I had more hair...I feel very depressed about this...for me it's very important to have healthy hair, and the fact I have not taken care of it which I regret...my question is...CAN I change it? Is it possibLe to get my old hair back the way it was 3 years ago...HELP!



:-(



What should I do to keep my hair healthy??

the best way to stop shedding hair is to eat well and stress less. Stress really can make ur hair fall out.



What should I do to keep my hair healthy??

Choose the right shampoo when you wash your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment