Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hair and layers???

Hi I had my hair cut shorter and layered and it looked fine but now i am trying to grow my hair back out but it is growing out really bad....the top layers are shorter then the bottom layers and they stick out and make it look like i didn't even brush my hair because they make it look frizzy...the top layers end between my eyes and lips and the bottom layers are at my shoulders almost....is there a way i can get it trimmed/cut so it looks better until the top layers grow longer? And I DON'T want to go shorter again. Thanks



Hair and layers???

I had the same problem. I would suggest getting your hair cut more often than usual. Do maybe an inch every two months. This will help the shorter layers catch up. Keep your layers well conditioned so they don't look so fuzzy or pin them to the side. Be patient, once your layers get to the bottom of your face they will blend into the rest of your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment